350 community representatives and local organisations visit wind farm on Rampion ferry trip.
Have a go at the thrilling countryside sports and pursuits and enjoy first-class entertainment, food and shopping at this year’s…
Sussex Food & Drink Awards 2019 is open for entries at www.sussexfoodawards.biz
19 community groups to receive a total of £230,249 from Rampion Fund second round.
Over 2000 classic and retro-cars coming to Sussex Sunday 19 August at the South of England Showground in Ardingly.
Two thousand four hundred primary school children from over 50 schools in Brighton & Hove, Surrey and Sussex visited the…
Vita Group will reveal £60 million proposals for the full redevelopment of the run down Enterprise Point office building on…
Brighton & Hove could benefit from Britain’s growing rental revolution with a new £220m built-to-rent project being planned by Moda…
Phased highway improvements to Lewes Road will start on July 9 and take around 26 weeks
Withdean Commercial Ltd is inviting the public to comment on proposals to redevelop 113-119 Davigdor Road, Hove
Human remains dating back to the 11th century were found during excavation works on the South Downs
Families and friends can enjoy an impressive three-day agriculture, country and entertainment programme, with new and exciting displays and attractions…
- South East Conference for Local Food & Drink Businesses
- Plus X Brighton to revolutionise workspace well-being
- Lucy Hughes wins Plus X Brighton and Dyson Awards
- Voting opens for Sussex Food & Drink Awards 2020 Finalists
- World class internet connectivity comes to Brighton
- World first construction challenge at South East Construction Expo