13km off the Sussex Coast, 116 turbines, generating enough power for around 350,000 UK homes
Ministers at the Houses of Parliament were treated to a showcase of the best of West Sussex food and drink
Food and drink lovers across the county will be voting in their thousands over the next two months
100 local people could win free tickets to be first on the ice this winter season on 1st November
Online entries for the Sussex Food and Drink Awards 2019 are open for just few more days until 24 October…
350 community representatives and local organisations visit wind farm on Rampion ferry trip.
Have a go at the thrilling countryside sports and pursuits and enjoy first-class entertainment, food and shopping at this year’s…
Sussex Food & Drink Awards 2019 is open for entries at www.sussexfoodawards.biz
19 community groups to receive a total of £230,249 from Rampion Fund second round.
Over 2000 classic and retro-cars coming to Sussex Sunday 19 August at the South of England Showground in Ardingly.
Two thousand four hundred primary school children from over 50 schools in Brighton & Hove, Surrey and Sussex visited the…
Vita Group will reveal £60 million proposals for the full redevelopment of the run down Enterprise Point office building on…
- Rampion Visitor Centre opens on Brighton Seafront
- Sussex Foodie Newsletter – August 2020
- Sussex Foodie News July 2020 – Seasonal Sussex Eating
- Major milestone as Teville Gate House in Worthing ‘tops out’
- Sussex Foodie News June 2020 – eating alfresco this summer
- South East Conference for Local Food & Drink Businesses