100 local people could win free tickets to be first on the ice this winter season on 1st November
Online entries for the Sussex Food and Drink Awards 2019 are open for just few more days until 24 October…
350 community representatives and local organisations visit wind farm on Rampion ferry trip.
Have a go at the thrilling countryside sports and pursuits and enjoy first-class entertainment, food and shopping at this year’s…
Sussex Food & Drink Awards 2019 is open for entries at www.sussexfoodawards.biz
19 community groups to receive a total of £230,249 from Rampion Fund second round.
Over 2000 classic and retro-cars coming to Sussex Sunday 19 August at the South of England Showground in Ardingly.
Two thousand four hundred primary school children from over 50 schools in Brighton & Hove, Surrey and Sussex visited the…
Vita Group will reveal £60 million proposals for the full redevelopment of the run down Enterprise Point office building on…
Brighton & Hove could benefit from Britain’s growing rental revolution with a new £220m built-to-rent project being planned by Moda…
Phased highway improvements to Lewes Road will start on July 9 and take around 26 weeks
Withdean Commercial Ltd is inviting the public to comment on proposals to redevelop 113-119 Davigdor Road, Hove
- Major milestone as Teville Gate House in Worthing ‘tops out’
- Sussex Foodie News June 2020 – eating alfresco this summer
- South East Conference for Local Food & Drink Businesses
- Plus X Brighton to revolutionise workspace well-being
- Lucy Hughes wins Plus X Brighton and Dyson Awards
- Voting opens for Sussex Food & Drink Awards 2020 Finalists