Circus Street Winterland Free Brighton Festival
Cathedral Group is opening the old municipal market’s doors to people in Brighton Hove on December 14, offering a fun, fantastical, festive and free event called Circus Street Winterland.
Every child who visits the Winterland Labyrinth – an alternative to Santa’s grotto created by Copperdollar, award winners of Brighton Festival & Fringe – will receive a free gift.
Enjoy dramatic dance performances from ZoieLogic Dance Theatre, presenting MurMur, radical duet that packs a punch, challenges perceptions, and stuns audiences with its sheer physicality. In association with South East Dance.
Visit the Bell Tent Imaginarium by Periplum, where children and adults of all ages can enjoy a digital tour of discovery into Alice’s Wonderland.
Carnival and circus performances, Christmas decoration making, Christmas trees for sale and delicious hot and cold food and drink are also on offer.
Stay tuned to www.circusstreetbrighton.com to discover more and find out times of performances.
Dress up warm and enjoy!
Saturday 14 December 2013, 12-6PM
Old Municipal Market building, Circus Street, Brighton, BN2 9QF
- Circus Street Brighton Wins National Architecture Award
- Brighton & Beyond Book Launched By Eighteen Local Authors
- White Cloud brings joy to Circus Street, Brighton
- Global Tech Firm moving to Circus Street in Brighton
- Rampion Offshore Wind Farm Hits Energy Target
- Rampion Wind Farm seeks Sussex talent for apprenticeships